- ATV Riders must be at least 18 years old to drive.
- Guests from 10 years old and up may ride along in the back of the ATV as a passenger.
- No special clothing and /or footwear requirements. Clothing can get muddy, dusty and/or wet.
- Helmets and eye protection will be provided.
- All customers will be given a safety briefing and an equipment orientation.
- Anyone with heart, back or neck problems and pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted on our tours.
- Smoking is permitted in some areas.
- Maximum weight per ATV: 350 lbs / 160 kg / 25 st.