The very serene and peaceful property is most suited to people looking for a different experience.
Guests are encouraged to identify in this rich environment, the vast amount of plants, flowers and fruits.
Davie Estate Ltd., who owns and manages the property, provides fruits for local and regional markets.
During the tour, guests may have the opportunity to see how employees of Davie Estate Ltd. are working in the fields.
This extensive property is rich with over 40 different varieties of exotic fruits such as mango, passion fruit, wax apples, dounce, carambola, guava, banana, plantain, sour sop, orange, grape fruit, lime, sugar apple, plum, cherry, golden apple, avocado, sapodilla…
Ground provisions are also cultivated including different varieties of yam, dasheen and sweet potatoes.
Flowers such as Baliazier and Bird of Paradise can be found growing in their natural state.
Tour guests enjoy local fruits and local juice.
Duration of the tour:
The ATV tour takes 2.5 - 3hrs hours, transfer time to and from accommodation/port not included.
During the tour there are stops in the plantation fields, in the rainforest, at the Fond River and at the old sugar mill. It is not possible to bathe in the river.
In the plantation fields we see how the different crops in season grow. Samples of fresh local juice and fruits are available throughout the tour.
Capacity per tour:
- Maximum 4 ATV's
- 2 persons per pike possible (Maximum 9 guests)
- Maximum weight per ATV: 350 Lbs / 160 kg / 25 st
Transport can be provided (min 2 persons), with exception of Soufriere area.
- Private tours - small groups.
- This is an acre tour NOT a racing tour.
- Use ATVs to discover a working plantation.
- No ATV driving experience necessary.
- Fun for individuals, couples and families.
- Suitable and enjoyable for a wide range of ages.
- Informative - information about history, the rainforest and cultivation of tropical fruits.
- Sample fruits straight off of the trees.
- Spectacular views.