This very serene property creates a wonderful environment for a unique and memorable getaway.
Guests are encouraged to identify in this rich environment, and the vast amount of plants, flowers and fruits.
Davie Estate Co. Ltd. own and manage the property, producing tropical fruits for local, regional and international markets.
During the tour, guests may have the opportunity to observe employees of Davie Estate Co. Ltd. at work in the fields.
This extensive property is rich with over 40 different varieties of exotic fruits such as mango, passion fruit, wax apples, dounce, carambola, guava, banana, plantain, sour sop, orange, grape fruit, lime, sugar apple, plum, cherry, golden apple, avocado, sapodilla...
Ground provisions are also cultivated including different varieties of yam, dasheen and sweet potatoes.
Flowers such as Baliazier and Bird of Paradise can be found growing in their natural state.
Guests enjoy local fruits and local juice while on tour.
Duration of the tour:
The ATV tour takes 2.5 - 3hrs hours: transfer time to and from accommodation/port not included.
During the tour there are stops in the plantation fields, in the rainforest, at the Fond River and at the old sugar mill. At the moment, the river is not deep enough to bathe in.
In the plantation fields we see how the different crops in season grow. Samples of fresh local juice and fruits are available during the tour.
Capacity per tour:
- Maximum 4 ATV's
- 2 persons per pike possible (Maximum 6 guests per tour)
- Maximum weight per ATV: 350 Lbs / 160 kg / 25 st
Transport can be provided from accommodation and ports with the exception of the Soufriere area. Minimum of two persons needed for transfers.
- Private tours - small groups.
- This is an acre tour NOT a racing tour.
- ATVs are used to discover this working plantation.
- No ATV driving experience necessary.
- No driving license necessary.
- Fun for individuals, couples and families.
- Suitable and enjoyable for a wide range of ages.
- Informative - information about the island's history, the rainforest and cultivation of tropical fruits.
- Sample fruits straight off of the trees.
- Spectacular views.
If ATVs are not your thing, you can still explore this wonderful property by hiking the trail. Please fill in the inquiry form and we will be happy to provide information about the hiking tour.